In part one of Making Your First Time with Your New Love Special, we discussed the first three tips to insure an extra nice first time: 1. Know the status of your relationship, 2. Know your partners HIV and STI status, and 3. Have a conversation about sex. These three tips will help you to feel more comfortable, confident, and close with your partner, all of which will help boost you two’s first sexual experience together.
Now let’s get romantic…
4. Once you two have decided that you’re going all the way, make it a special date. I understand that sometimes passion gets in the way and you can’t always plan sex, but what’s the harm in planning your first time together and making it extra special and romantic for the both of you? Make it a romantic evening with dinner, dancing, horseback riding; whatever is fun and romantic to you as a couple. Remember that sexiness starts in the mind, so the more romantic and loved and wanted that the woman feels, the more of a vixen she can become in bed.
5. Get “sexified”! Be sure to groom yourself properly, all over your body and in your genital area. You don’t want unsightly body hair or odor killing your vibe on this special night. Wear your partner’s favorite scent on you and find something to wear you feel especially confident and sexy in. Ladies, feel free to purchase new lingerie for him!
6. Avoid smoking cigarettes, garlic, coffee, asparagus, cauliflower, onions, red meat, and dairy. These foods can cause your semen and vaginal secretions to give off a funky odor and taste. To help your secretions taste and smell sweeter: drink plenty of water; reduce your red meat intake, and eat plenty of fresh veggies and fruits high in natural fructose like mangos, pineapples, and watermelon.
7. Set the mood. Whether you decide to go all out with a hotel suite or you stay at home, create a romantic atmosphere using items such as candles, incense, flowers, soft music, wine, satin sheets, and pillows. Incorporating your five senses sight (candles), sound (music), touch (satin sheets & pillows), taste (wine & food), and smell (incense) has been proven to enhance your sexual sensations and intensify your orgasms.
8. Relax and stay in the erotic moment. Do not think about your “To Do” list, how early you have to wake up in the morning, or what chores you need to do when you get home; stay in the erotic moment and lose yourself in the pleasures that your partner is bringing you. Focus on delighting each other’s bodies and expressing your newfound love.
Your relationship and bond deserves to get off to a great start. Make your first time together a night that you’ll never forget; a night that you two will share fond memories of for years to come.